Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Week 31, Day 3
Objective: Objective: demonstrate familiarity with works by authors of American Literature from the time period 1914-1945, analyze the ambiguities, nuances, complexities within the text and anticipate and respond to readers' questions or contradictory information, reflect on understanding to monitor comprehension, use technology as a tool to accomplish these objectives, read for detail. 
  1. Bell Work: (Do this in your spiral if you've gotten it back, otherwise on a separate sheet of paper to be put in your spiral when you get it back.)  Answer the following questions: 
    1. How do I feel about what I’ve accomplished thus far in life?
    2. What do I hope to accomplish during the next five years?
  2. Watch The Great Gatsby
  3. Receive your "My Ethics, My Codes of Life" writing assignment.
    1. Paradox Essay
    2. Rachel's Essay
    3. "My Ethics, My Codes of Life" Writing Assignment

No comments:

Post a Comment