Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Week 14, Day 2
Objective: AP Writing

  1. Bell Work:  Come up with as many palindrome as possible.  A palindrome is a word that is the same forwards as it is backwards.  (Example: racecar)
  2. "My First Life Line"
  3. Responding to "My First Life Line"
    1. Part I-focusing on Maya Angelou's text
    2. Part II-ideas/planning for your own "My First Life Line" that you will write tomorrow.
  4. Tomorrow, you will write your own "My First Life Line." 
    1. Write your own "My First Life Line" paper about a person who extended you a life line.  You should produce about three pages of text (handwritten or typed, double-spaced) during class.  Due Thursday.  
    2. When we are writing in class, there is no talking, please.  

No comments:

Post a Comment