Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Week 4, Day 3
Objective: (5) Reading/Comprehension of Literary Text/Fiction. Students understand, make inferences and draw conclusions about the structure and elements of fiction and provide evidence from text to support their understanding. Students are expected to:
(A) evaluate how different literary elements (e.g., figurative language, point of view) shape the author's portrayal of the plot and setting in works of fiction;
(B) analyze the internal and external development of characters through a range of literary devices

I am at a funeral today.  I am sorry that I have not been in here much this week.  I will be back on Thursday and Friday.  Tomorrow is Rachel's Challenge.  I hope you enjoyed "The Yellow Paper"--it is one of my favorites!!!! 



1. Bell Work: Fill out this form.
2. Discuss "The Yellow Wallpaper"
3. Your quiz grade will be whether you provide insight to the answers to the discussion questions.
4. Reminders:
    1. Week 4 SAT Words--Remember you have a quiz on Friday over words 1-20.
      1. Study Week 4 Words 
          1. Quizlet 
              1. Study Stack

No comments:

Post a Comment